Tel: 01590 681190
Mob: 07792 513 364
News and Events
- Infant First Aid Courses Basic first aid course aimed at parents, grandparents, babysitters, carers and older siblings, please contact us for course dates and information.
- New partnership with Aroma Nepal Treks and Expeditions Appetite for Adventure is HAPPY to announce our great new partnership with Aroma Nepal Treks and Expeditions and are looking forward to offering all our clients "pleasant and memorable trips to Nepal".
- Like Us on Facebook Keep up to date with events, courses and competitions
- Navigation Training Days Want an introduction to navigation or looking to build on your basic skills we offer NNAS Certificate courses and introductions to navigation courses
- Outdoor First Aid 16 hour course suitable for anyone working in or who enjoys the outdoors. Recognised for all NGO’s, Thursday 6th and Friday 7th February 9am to 6pm, price £120 which includes all course paper work, refreshments and lunch on both days.
- Paediatric First Aid 12 hour course suitable for anyone working in childcare and is through an OfQual Awarding Body, Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th February 7pm to 10pm and Saturday 8th February 10am to 4pm, price £85 which includes all course paper work and refreshments.
- Abseil the Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth 300ft of Pure Adrenalin!! A day to test the steadiest of nerves! and raise money for your favourite charity. Wednesday 4th June 2014, contact us for more details
Welcome to Appetite for Adventure
Appetite for Adventure organizes and runs a range of bespoke activities, training events and trips throughout the U.K. and overseas. The company was born from its founder’s passion for outdoor adventure and his desire to help others experience the great outdoors in a variety of ways, be it on foot, wheels or water! Furthermore the ethos of Appetite of Adventure encourages our clients to try new experiences and more importantly to achieve things they may not have thought possible for themselves.
What makes Appetite for Adventure different is our unique ‘foodie’ element. Our founder, Jason, as well as being a qualified outdoor pursuits instructor and mountain leader, is also a fully trained chef having worked in many establishments both in the U.K. and overseas and as with his zest for fresh air, he excels at providing his clients with sumptuous, delicious food that add that extra special something to all our activities and trips.
With our blend of professionally led outdoor activities and working with local food providers (where possible) to serve up excellent culinary treats, we see Appetite for Adventure as one of the leading companies in the U.K. providing this somewhat unique service and a true “taste of the great outdoors” to all our clients. Overall we give our clients a memorable experience that they share with friends, colleagues and family as is demonstrated by the testimonials and feedback received, not to mention our impressive rate of repeat bookings.
With all of our trips be it U.K. based or overseas, we use local well trained and qualified guides and staff who have an in-depth knowledge and expertise of their speciality activity (trekking, climbing, caving, cycling, navigating, sailing, coasteering, abseiling to name but a few) plus on our overseas trips, our local teams can share insights to both their country and culture in order to give you the best and most rewarding experience possible. Trips are tailored and can be for a personal challenge, corporate development or raising funds for a charity of your choice and everything will be designed according to the individual needs and size of each group.