Tel: 01590 681190
Mob: 07792 513 364
Appetite for Adventure organizes and runs bespoke activities days throughout the UK. The days can be tailored for a group, be it Corporate, Family, Friends or Stag/Hen Do's. We can offer a large choice of activities from underground to high ground with the occasional bit of water thrown in depending on location and group sizes.
- Guided Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain/Hill Walking
- High and Low Ropes Course
- Team Challenges
- Raft Building
- Orienteering/Treasure Hunts
- Bushcraft / Foraging
All our activities are led by fully trained/experienced instructors who are all first aid trained and CRB checked.
Included within all our Activities proposals are delicious food suggestions for those much-needed breaks, working with and cooking seasonal, locally produced ingredients where possible. As well as tailoring your activities for the day, we can also tailor your food which could include hot or cold buffets, BBQ's, breakfasts or evening meals, allowing us to give you a true "Taste of the Great Outdoors"
Looking for something different and a little more challenging? Then talk to us about joining one of our overseas trips. We run trips worldwide, with particular specialist knowledge and partners in Africa and Nepal.
- In Africa we head to the heights of Kilimanjaro (5895m) and Toubkal (4167m)
- In Nepal we trek in the foothills of the Annapurnas and Everest and tackle some of the trekking peaks such as Island Peak, (6189m) Kala Patthar (5545m) and Mera Peak (6476m).
We work with local, well-trained guides and staff who have an in-depth knowledge of both their country and culture giving you the best experience possible. Trips can be for a personal challenge, a corporate development venture or raising funds for your chosen charity and can all be tailored for your individual needs.
Groupon Climbing Experience Booking Form
Thank you for purchasing your Groupon Climbing Experience voucher and we hope you have a great experience! Please complete all the fields below entering the Name and Date of Birth of all parties. Once you have submitted the form you will hear back from us within 24hrs. We look forward to seeing you on the rock.
By submitting this form you agree with the Terms & Conditions set out below
To redeem your voucher:
- Once you've filled out the above form, we will send you a medical form to complete and return.
- You are only provisionally booked on the session until we receive your full medical form back.
- A reply email will state that we have received this.
- You must read the Terms & Conditions and understand that minimum numbers of six people are required to make each session run.
- Remember your start times and location meeting point of Langton Matravers BH19 3HG
- I understand that climbing is an adventurous and sometimes potentially dangerous activity. I understand that if I do not listen and abide by the instructions I am given on the day, by the instructors, this could be a risk and I may be asked to leave the session.
- Selected dates will only work if there are a minimum of six persons booked on to the session. If for any reason the numbers are not reached, you will be contacted five days’ prior and offered a choice of alternative dates.
- Kit required - warm clothing, waterproof jacket, sturdy shoes/boots for the walk from the car park (approximately 25minutes), trainers (footwear) for climbing, woolly hat and gloves all in a small daysack to carry down with you. As we are on the coast please be aware that the weather can change quickly.
- 48hrs prior to event start time e.g. 0930hrs or 1230hrs, you will be emailed to confirm all details.
- Minimum age is five years and children between 5 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We have to consider everyone in the group so if you are late the session will start without you.
- There is a 25 minute walk (1 mile) from the car park to the activity site, with the return taking up to 40 minutes for some due to an uphill on the way back up.
- We are away from toilets and changing facilities all day. Please be aware there is not even a toilet in the car park so be prepared for nature trips!
- Once you have been confirmed on a session if you wish to change dates, an administration fee of £10 per person will be charged.