All our hampers are made bespoke to your requirements
100% New Forest & Hampshire Only Products
Proud to champion produce, we provide unique artisan hampers containing 100% New Forest and Hampshire sourced goodies – delivered to your doorstep, throughut the U.K.
We know our county and have sourced all kinds of goodies including many award-winning producers of sweet delights, pampering indulgences, home luxuries and savoury delicacies – thereby creating our exclusive hampers either for your own enjoyment or as the perfect gift.
Whatever your requirements, we take the stress away. We help you choose and select a memorable, tailored present that is beautifully packaged with every attention to detail right down to the locally crafted wooden gift tag, delighting family, friends, colleagues – and you!
DELIVERY AND ADDITIONAL INFO:
• All orders to be couriered will cost £10.00 for each individual hamper weighing no more than 20kg. Hampers weighing over 20kg will cost £15.00 each. This price is not included in the cost of the hamper.
• Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5pm, these times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods. We use an overnight next day courier. No deliveries are made on a weekend or Bank Holiday Mondays.
• We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
• All hampers must be signed for on delivery. Any hampers containing alcohol must be signed for by someone over 18 years of age. The delivery driver has the right to refuse delivery if sufficient ID isn’t provided if requested.
• It is illegal in the UK to sell ALCOHOL to anyone under the age of 18. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol from The New Forest Hamper Company and its parent company Appetite for Adventure Ltd. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to sign for and receive a hamper containing alcohol. You must confirm that you understand this before placing any orders with us and this will be a request on our correspondence when finalising your order. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND DELIVERY DELAYS:
• While every effort will be made to meet customers’ orders/requests, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, severe weather or other causes beyond the control of The New Forest Hamper Company.
RETURNS DUE TO UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS:
• We cannot accept responsibility for the wrong order or non-delivery, resulting from incorrect information or addresses being provided. If goods are returned to us via the courier following unsuccessful delivery attempts and where delivery instructions have been met, refunds will not be given. In these circumstances the customers may request for the goods to be re-sent. This would incur the standard delivery charge. If a hamper is damaged in transit to the recipient and fails to arrive, we will notify the customer and send out a replacement hamper as soon as possible or offer a full refund.
WHERE WE DELIVER TO:
• Anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of Wight and parts of the Scottish Highlands. Rates for these areas may vary and an accurate quote will be provided at time of enquiry.
How to Order
To order a hamper, simply let us know what your budget is and we will do the rest. All prices quoted include packaging and gift tags.
Our Hampers are perfect for wedding gifts, birthday presents, corporate gifts or a special treat for Mothers Day or Fathers Day.