Our passion and reputation is steeped in the quality and utter ‘deliciousness’ of the food we create so what better way for us to evolve than to make this service available to the local community across the Forest. Plus choose some treats or handcare from some of our wonderful local producers. Click the “Order Online” button – you can also download the Menu’s and share by clicking the Menu buttons.
While orders can be taken with immediate effect, please bear with us if there are any teething problems. We plan to start making and baking this weekend and will be rolling out deliveries as soon as possible according to demand.
- Appetite for Adventure was formed in 2009 with the ethos to work with and support local producers, incorporating excellent quality. delicious local food across our menus. Everything is homemade from scratch in our locally based commercial kitchen, working with and supporting local producers and suppliers as much as possible.
- While already adhering to all Food & Safety Regulations we have taken additional precautions for the CoronaVirus situation including a full Risk Assessment on our premises and team, implementing a Checklist for each and every order and will operate a “Doorstep Delivery” policy.
- Heating/serving instructions will be supplied as relevant. All products will be fully labelled in line with EHO requirements. All food will be delivered frozen. They can be defrosted and served fresh or cooked from frozen (both using the instructions provided). Once defrosted, food items can be refrigerated and stored for three days.
- We can accommodate any dietary requirements – please let us know specific requests.
- Minimum order £20 – full payment required to ensure order completion. Payment is via PayPal – if you don’t have an account you can still pay via credit or debit card – simply choose “Log In” to your account or “Pay by Debit or Credit Card” . You will then receive a confirmation of your order and we will contact you for any further information if necessary.
Free Local Delivery Area
Our free delivery area is available within the map specified.
The Homemade Delivery Menu is only available within the New Forest boundary (see map). However the Additional Treats & Goodies menu is available nationwide via our courier service. See below for further details.
Please note delivery of any items from the “Homemade Delivery Menu” will be made via our Appetite for Adventure vans. Our drivers are fully approved and we carry all relevant and necessary insurances to cover our vehicles, drivers and adherence to food transportation requirements.
We currently cannot offer the fresh food to be delivered via courier – many apologies.
Delivery from the “Additional Treats & Goodies” menu can also be sent to friends and family throughout the U.K. via our approved courier service. This is a Next Day Tracked & Signed For service and is a standard charge of £12.95. Any items over 10kg in weight will incur additional charges and we will advise you of this subsequent to any relevant orders.
We also can offer a full Gift Hamper service for any other treats and ideas via our sister company The New Forest Hamper Company. Please follow this link: https://www.newforesthampercompany.com/
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Doorstep Deliveries Policy
In order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues we will deliver your orders to you as safely as possible.
We will deliver your order to your front door and alert you to the fact that it is there. If you live in a flat, we will still bring your order to your own front door. Our team will use alcohol-based hand sanitiser regularly thoughout their deliveries.
The Homemade Delivery Menu is only available within the New Forest boundary (see map) via our vehicle delivery service. However the Additional Treats & Goodies menu is available nationwide via our courier service.
Local deliveries of the Homemade Delivery Menu will be free of charge provided they meet the criteria defined in the map.
The courier service delivers all over the U.K. – certain postcodes may have restrictions so do check with us if you have any queries. Once you have confirmed your order, this confirmation thereby deems acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined regarding home/courier bookings.
All orders up to 10kg to be couriered are charged at a standard rate of £12.95 for a Next Day Tracked & Signed For delivery service via DPD. Every delivery is fully insured to the value of your order and tracked from despatch to recipient signature. Any orders over 10kg will incur an additional 35p per kilogram.
This courier price is not included in the cost of any goods and always added as an additional sum.
Every order will be delivered in our protective recycled packaging (as required) to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. We will follow all guidelines and checklists according to the latest information provided by our local council, New Forest District Council.
We ask our customers to confirm a preferred delivery date. Every attempt is made from to ensure delivery is made on the requested day, however this is not a guaranteed date.
As we use an external courier delivery company, it is out of our hands if delivery is not made on the preferred date. We do advise the company of the preferred delivery date, and every effort is made to keep to this date.
It is not our responsibility to contact the recipient to arrange a date and time for deliveries. If a ‘sorry we missed you’ card has been received from the delivery company, please liaise directly with DPD to re-arrange a more suitable date/time for delivery. All their details and full tracking information can be found on the information supplied at the time we book the service with DPD.
Delivery is based on a 24 hour Next Day service Tuesday to Friday. No deliveries can be made on a Monday as DPD refuse to hold food items in their warehouses over weekends. An additional premium is charged for Saturday and Sunday deliveries or any specific timeslot premium delivery services.
We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete. If you are not sure of the address we would recommend you check before proceeding with your order. For couriers an additional postage fee of £8.95 will be applicable if the item is returned due to the address being incorrect. Unfortunately you will not be entitled to a refund if this is an error on your part.
Please note that delivery dates may be affected by adverse weather conditions. While every attempt will be made to ensure the gift arrives on the preferred date, sometimes this may not be possible due to conditions beyond our control.